Win a Marcella in Frisco by Offhand Designs!
If you ordered from Sage Luxury or Offhand Designs you may have noticed that we include a small gift with each purchase, as a way to thank you for choosing Sage Luxury! We want to see the creative ways you've used these gifts of buttons and vintage trim! Or, if you have purchased Moving Mud or Becky's Buttons how have you used them??
Here are a couple of quick inspirations we came up with at Offhand Designs!
1) Create a quick ribbon flower broach to doll up an sweater or hat for a special occasion:
2) Replace the buttons on a sweater you made years ago:
Here is what you need to do for a chance to win this original Marcella bag in Frisco:
* Email us a photo showcasing your creativity! The more creative the better!!
* We will post all of the submissions on our Sage Eye blog and on Sage Luxury Facebook.
* VOTE for your picture and tell all of your friends to vote!!
* We will count and the person who gets the most votes will be the lucky winner!!
Never purchased from SageLuxury.com or OffhandDesigns.com?? You can still try for the win by posting a button or trim project idea with description!
Thanks for playing with us!!
June 17, 2014
LOVE the Marcella bags (have two). Is this one for sale, or only as a prize? I gave my little gifts to my MIL (to whom I gifted a third bag).
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2023 Offhand Designs. POS and Ecommerce by Shopify
June 23, 2014
How about ‘weaving’ thin ribbons with colors of garment and use it as a button cover for those snap together buttons you use fabric to cover?